"The Simpsons" Party : Simpson & Son Revitalizing Tonic
"Step right up, folks, and witness the magnificent medicinal miracle of Simpson & Son's patented revitalizing tonic. Put some ardor in your larder with our energizing, moisturizing, tantalizing, romanticizing, surprising, her prizing, revitalizing tonic.!"
In Season 6, Episode 10, "Grandpa vs. Sexual Inadequacy", Grandpa Simpson shares an old recipe of his to help Homer improve his and Marge's sex life. After it works with great success, the decide to team up and start selling it on the road in local counties.
Now, I've always loved this episode and was planning on just making some extra strong whiskey drink in an unlabeled bottle, but then I decided to throw away that idea in favor of a different option. This is gonna sound crazy, but this stuff really works. Using ingredients like coffee for energy, kahlua for loosened inhibitions, and a powerful Peruvian root called Maca that has been used for centuries to improve the libido in all genders.
What You Need:
- 2 cups strong coffee
- 2 shots kahlua
- 1/2 cup sugar (I used a stevia/cane sugar blend)
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons maca powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- a glass bottle
What You Do:
- In a small sauce pan, heat up the sugar with about a cup of water and begin to make a simple syrup. Once it is started to form, stir in cinnamon, nutmeg, and cayenne. Continue stirring until it turns into a thick syrup. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the maca powder and vanilla extract into the coffee until completely dissolved.
- In a glass bottle, pour the coffee mixture, the kahlua, and the flavored syrup.
- Shake it up and drink! (it'll definitely put some ardor in your larder)
Catch "Grandpa vs. Sexual Inadequacy" during The Simpsons Marathon tonight at 6PM.