"The Simpsons" Party: Ribwich Sandwich
"We start with authentic, letter-graded meat, and process the hell out of it."
In Season 14, Episode 12 ("I'm Spelling As Fast as I Can"), Homer becomes obsessed with Krusty Burger's new menu item: the Ribwich Sandwich. Unfortunately, the sandwich is on limited release and Homer ends up traveling the country in order to get his fix. Lucky for you, I made my own Ribwich that you can try from the comfort of your own home! (Now without lettuce!)
What You Need:
- 1 pound boneless spare pork ribs
- BBQ sauce
What You Do:
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- Heat up a little bit of oil in a large skillet. Sear both sides of the ribs.
- Slather ribs and pan in the BBQ sauce of your choosing. Bake in oven for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with some more BBQ sauce, and put on toasted hoagies. (Bet you can't wait to pack that into your colon!)
Catch "I'm Spelling As Fast As I Can" on The Simpsons marathon on Wednesday, August 27th at 5PM.