#TapasTuesday // Shrimp with Tomato Sauce
What You Need:
- 1 lb peeled shrimp, tails removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 vine tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper (to taste)
What You Do:
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat. Saute garlic.
- Add tomato and cook, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp and top with vinegar and cook until shrimps are fully cooked through.
- Remove from heat, mix in parsley.