#TapasTuesday // Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
What You Need:
- 1 1/2 red bell pepper
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- sliced ciabatta bread (to serve)
What You Do:
- Cut red pepper into large slices, removing stem and seeds.
- Place under broiler on high and cook for a few minutes, until skins begin to crack a lot, checking often.
- Remove red pepper from oven, peel off skin [You may wanna wait until they cool to do this. ;)]
- Blend red peppers in a food processor with all of the other ingredients, adding salt and pepper to your specific taste.
- Place in a shallow serving dish with warm bread.