#TapasTuesday // Chunky Olive Dip
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill
- 6 finely chopped anchovy fillets
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/3 light olive oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- sliced baguette (to serve)
What You Do:
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all of the ingredients, leaving out a bit of the olive oil. Mix well.
- Place into a shallow serving dish and top with the rest of the oil, salt and pepper.
- Serve with a sliced baguette, warmed and brushed with olive oil or butter.