#TapasTuesday // Spiced Tomatoes
What You Need:
- 4 medium sized roma tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup italian parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
What You Do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Place tomato slices in a single layer and cook on high for a couple of minutes, turning over only once.
- Meanwhile, mix together garlic, red pepper, and fresh herbs. Sprinkle this mixture onto the tomatoes.
- Remove from heat when tomato is cooked but still holding it's shape. Serve with crusty bread.