#Tapas Tuesday // Steak & Spinach Bites
What You Need:
- 2 chuck tender steaks, tenderized (made about 2 cups chopped)
- 1 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chopped red spinach
- 1 teaspoon Hawaiian red salt (more to sprinkle on top)
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper (more to sprinkle on top)
- 24 wonton wrappers
- olive oil
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together first five ingredients.
- Grease a baking sheet (or two).
- Wet hands with a little oil. Fill each wonton wrapper with a spoonful of the mixture and fold the corners in, pinching the ends so they stay (relatively) closed. This should make a square shape.
- Place filled wontons seam side down on the baking sheets and bake for about ten minutes, then (carefully!) flip. Bake another 5 minutes.
- Remove complete wontons from the baking sheet onto a plate as soon as possible so that they don't stick. Once cooled, sprinkle with more red salt and lemon pepper and serve. Enjoy!