Garlic Paprika Shrimp
What You Need:
- 1 pound peeled shrimp (I make mine with the tails off too, but that's your call)
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- a couple lemons to juice (in cooking and to serve)
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper (to taste)
What You Do:
- Mix together shrimp, red bell pepper, garlic, paprika, some lemon juice and salt & pepper in a medium sized bowl.
- Heat up oil in pan, toss in shrimp mixture.
- Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until shrimps have fully changed color.
- Serve with toothpicks and lemon wedges.