Summer Squash Pasta Salad
What You Need:
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 garlic, minced
- 2 summer squash, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup white mushrooms, sliced
- 7-10 grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 pound cooked fettuccine
- shredded parmesan (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
What You Do:
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet. Saute garlic, shallot, summer squash, and zucchini, oregano & mint leaves until squash is fully cooked (around 8 minutes).
- Toss in mushrooms and stir until fully cooked,
- Add tomatoes and lemon juice. Stir.
- Remove from heat, toss with fettuccine. Top with parmesan and salt and pepper to taste.