#SLASHERWEEK :: Camp Crystal Lake Punch
What You Need:
- blue curacao
- strawberry jello mix
- big glass pitcher
- butcher knife
(As you can probably tell, this recipe can easily become non alcoholic by simply omitting the vodka. It's tasty even like that!)
What You Do:
- Prepare strawberry jello according to instructions, replacing the cold water with some cold booze.
- In a large pitcher with ice. mix together a ton of limeade, however much blue curacao will make it blue, and some vodka is you're feeling frisky.
- Stick a big butcher knife in the pitcher for ambiance.
- Fill little glasses with bits of your boozy jello and top with the blue limeade mixture.
- Now it looks like you're drinking lake water with bits of bloody goodness floating around in it!