WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 package of 10 ready to bake biscuits
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
- 20 pepperonis
- Extra herbs and spices depending on how bland the marinara sauce is
WHAT YOU DO
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together marinara sauce and cheese into a bowl. (This would be where you could add extra herbs and spices, depending on how bland the marinara sauce you're using is. I usually throw in some basil, oregano, minced garlic, and a pinch of salt.)
- Pop open biscuits and separate.
- Roll out each raw biscuit until flat and as close to an even circle as possible.
- Place one pepperoni in the center of the circle of dough. Top with 1 1/2 tablespoon of the marinara/cheese mixture, and then with another pepperoni.
- To fold up with dough, you want to picture the circle have six sides and fold two opposite ends at a time, until the dough is completely closed.
- Place pizza bites on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake for about 12-15 minutes.