#MONSTERWEEK :: Mummy Hot Dogs
What You Need:
- 8 all beef hot dogs
- about 4 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- a pack of 8 instant croissant rolls
- mustard (for eyes)
What You Do:
- Slice a slit into each hot dog. Slip 1/2 slice of cheese inside.
- Open the croissants and separate. Going one by one, slice each croissant dough piece into strips and wrap those strips about a hot dog to make it resemble a "mummy".
- Once all the "mummies" are completed, bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Add mustard eyes!