BBQ Bat Wings Recipe
What You Need:
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup liquid aminos (alternatively, soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (alternatively, other cooking oil)
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- BBQ sauce of your choosing (it needs to be dark)
- 1/2 cup black sesame seeds
What You Do:
- Rinse chicken wings and pat dry.
- Mix together marinade. Submerge wings in marinade for an hour at least, or ideally overnight.
- Once ready, preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Put wings and a bit of the marinade in a greased pan and cook for about ten minutes.
- Turn wings over and cook for another ten minutes.
- Remove from oven and toss in a bit of your favorite dark bbq sauce sauce.
- Turn on broiler and broil wings for about five minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Roll wings in the black sesame seeds.