Baked Avocado Bites
What You Need:
- 3 avocados
- 1 cup whole grain flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups panko
- 1/2 cup water
- lemon (to juice)
- coarse sea salt - to taste
- freshly ground pepper - to taste
- cayenne pepper - to taste
- hot sauce (optional)
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Slice avocados into chunks.
- Place the flour in a shallow bowl or plate.
- Mix together egg, water, and 1/2 lemon juice in a medium size bowl.
- Mix together the panko, salt, pepper, and cayenne in a shallow bowl or plate.
- Dredge the avocado chunks into the flour, then egg mixture, then panko mixture, and onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Once all chunks are complete, throw sheet in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Top with lemon juice, more spices if desired and serve with hot sauce. Enjoy!