This is a really amazing deep conditioner recipe I use about once a week. It's really helpful if you have dry or damaged hair, or simply a frizzy, curly mess like I have. Everything I use to make this is natural and organic ingredients, designed to moisturize and repair your hair, by giving it the vital nutrients it needs to look healthy and feel strong and soft.
Hope you like it!
What You Need:
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 egg
- lavender essential oil (~10 drops)
- 1/4 teaspoon vitamin C (optional: helps preserve)
What You Do:
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Apply to damp hair.
- Let sit overnight ideally, or at least a couple hours.
- Rinse out of hair and style as usual.
- Store leftovers in a glass container in the refrigerator. (This amount usually gives me two uses, which means I keep it stored for about a week at a time.)